(SECOND LAYER OF INFORMATION)
What data do we collectThe data provided by the users of our website or of the different social networks in which we maintain a professional profile, may respond to different needs, all easily identifiable depending on the context. For example: if a user fills in a contact form and / or participates in a certain promotion, obviously, their data will be used for those purposes and to keep them informed, later, of any news related to our services and / or the promotion offered. . In no case, do we collect more data than is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes expressed at all times. Generally, we will always limit ourselves to collecting the following types of data:
- Identifiers: name, surname, email address and contact telephone number
For what purposes do we process / use personal dataThe purposes for which we collect personal data from users of our Website and Social Networks will always be stated clearly and transparently. For example: in the case of contact forms, the data will be processed exclusively to meet requests for information and keep the interested party informed about future activities, services and products related to their request. In any case, at any time and always free of charge, the interested party may exercise any of the rights provided for in current legislation (see below), through a simple email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. In cases in which AMEDEO MATURO SENRA would like to use your data for more than one purpose, it will always obtain consent for each one of them. Example: the user will be free to give their consent to participate in a promotion of some services linked to a certain seasonality or specificity of a service, opting (or not) to participate in a promotion or newsletter that has a different frequency and / or continued in time. In no case, the entity will oblige to provide a linked or block consent: our users can always choose at any time what information to receive, how and when.
The Legal BasisTechnically, "Legal Basis" is identified as the authorization that protects us in the processing of personal data of our users. Example: if a user decides to also be our client, the legal basis for the processing of their personal data will obviously be the contract. Through a contract, AMEDEO MATURO SENRA will manage the preparation of the required service, its shipment and / or delivery, collection, guarantees, etc. In other cases, the legal basis that enables the processing of personal data of the user / non-clients will be the consent of the user. This is the case of the treatment of the data of users interested in our services, promotions, newsletter, etc. The user can find the summary of the legal bases that cover the treatment of the different data in the initial part of this section. In case of doubts, as always, you can contact us directly, through a simple email: email@example.com.
Withdrawal of ConsentIn cases where the legal basis for the processing of personal data of our users has been consent, consent may be withdrawn at any time and in the simplest way. If it was easy to send us the consent via form or through an email or click, it will be equally easy to withdraw your consent, through the same means: an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent, obviously, cannot have retroactive effects and will come into effect at the same moment in which the user will send us their wish to no longer consent to the processing of their data.
Conservation PeriodHere we will indicate how long AMEDEO MATURO SENRA intends to keep the personal data of the users of our services. There is no uniform conservation period, because the treatments and the purposes are different and varied. In any case, the entity will always follow the following rules:
- For contractual data: the term, in this case, is marked by the applicable legislation on the matter. Generally, the entity will keep the user's data until the eventual prescription of contractual liability actions (generally, ten years)
- For contact information: the term will be 5 years, counted from the last interaction between the user and the entity. Example: if the user requests information about the services and products of the entity and subscribes to the newsletter, the entity will save their data until the user requests to unsubscribe from the newsletter, blocking the data to destroy them after the aforementioned period has elapsed. , for contractual liability.
Automated decisionsBy "Automated Decisions" are understood those decisions made by the Data Controller, without human intervention and based on personal data provided by the user, either manually (for example, by filling in a form), or through the study of your browsing habits. AMEDEO MATURO SENRA informs that it does not make any automated decision, through the browsing analysis of its users, both on the Web, and on the profiles of social networks.
Recipients of the InformationAMEDEO MATURO SENRA in no case transfers the data of the users of the Web and their social network profiles to any company. The entity may have, from time to time, external collaborators, these relationships being always protected through a Treatment Order contract.
Rights of the Interested PartiesAMEDEO MATURO SENRA informs about the rights of the interested parties. As always, in case of doubts, you can consult with us, through a simple email: email@example.com. Right of access: the user can request the entity to know what information it has, both in reference to its online relationship and, eventually, its offline relationship. For example, the user can request access to the data of his subscription to a newsletter. In any case, the entity will request to prove the identity of the applicant, depending on the importance of the data to which access is required. More specifically, the user has the right to know:
- The purposes of the processing of personal data
- The categories of data included in the treatments
- The eventual recipients / assignees of data
- Conservation periods
- The existence of a right to file a claim with the control authority (the Spanish Agency for Data Protection)
- When the accuracy of the data of the same interested party is discussed
- When the treatment is illegal
- When the entity no longer needs the data for the fulfillment of the purposes for which, at the time, the data was collected
- While the prevalence of the legitimate interest of the entity is verified, for the use of data