GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB: www.amedeomaturo.com
- The use of this Web space is subject to the full acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of Use, or of those that are in force at any time the user accesses it.
- Access to this site is only allowed as well as its use for lawful purposes, adjusting at all times its use to these General Conditions, the applicable law at all times, as well as morality, good customs and public order. The owner of this website reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without prior notice, to any user who violates the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to inform the competent authorities of the activities that could constitute a crime.
- The owner of this website reserves the unilateral right to modify these General Conditions of Use at any time as well as any other general or specific conditions of its website. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents and the conditions required to use them.
- The User acknowledges that access to this site is done under her free consent and is her sole responsibility. The Owner of this website is not responsible for the links published on this website, as well as their content. The links expressed in the different sections are only used to link legal content. If the owner of the Web and other linked content expresses his disagreement with the use of the links on this Web, he will only have to notify the owner of this Web, who will proceed to respond to the requests and requirements presented.
- The Owner of this Website reserves the right to inform the competent Authority of any other use that may violate their interests or rights or may constitute a crime.
- The Owner of this Website reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time with no further requirement than the notice in these conditions 15 days in advance.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY CLAUSE
1. The Owner of this Website cannot guarantee the permanent availability of the service offered by this site, nor is it responsible for any damages caused or that may occur in the future, nor for technical defects, whatever their nature, that may be derive from the use of the information contained in the Web this site.
2. In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occur in the information provided, the Owner of this Website is not responsible for such errors as well as for the damages caused by the use of the information derived from said errors. </ p>
3. The content of this website is merely informative, not being held responsible at any time about the possible errors produced in its presentation. If you want more detailed information, you can contact us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGIME
1. The industrial and intellectual property of any logos, emblems, or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to the Owner of this Website. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this Web over which the Owner of this Web does not have intellectual or industrial property rights are used with the corresponding permission.
2. The reproduction of all or part of the content (expressly excluding logos and other corporate images) of www.amedeomaturo.com
. Users who so wish must simply cite the source
of the information reproduced. The use for profit of the information published on this blog is prohibited.
3. It is not allowed to circumvent the copyright on the rights of the Owner of this Web, as well as to circumvent or try to circumvent the systems that exist or may have of protection of the contents. The right to quote is allowed as long as the source is indicated.
4. Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of the Owner of this Website will be subject to the appropriate legal measures to achieve their protection.
1. The Owner of this Website informs that this website is hosted in Spain, the country in which it offers its services, and therefore the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions is Spanish legislation, as well as the International Treaties that Spain has signed.
2. By accepting these General Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Alicante
, to resolve any controversy related to the previous section.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
If you want to clarify any aspect of the conditions of use described, you can go to the following addresses:
Owner of this Web: Amedeo Maturo Senra, Law Degree, University of Naples (Italy), homologation of the title University of La Coruña, Faculty of Law, Collegiate Lawyer, Il. La Coruña Bar Association, ICACOR n. 4.144.
if you do so by email or in writing to Amedeo Maturo Senra
, Rambla Méndez Núñez 12, Penthouse A, 03002, Alicante, Spain.
IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
Amedeo Maturo Senra
Lawyer, ICACOR 4.144
NIF: 5050xx50 (to consult the complete NIF, please contact the owner of this website)
Rambla Méndez Núñez 12, Penthouse A, 03002, Alicante, Spain